I was approached by Double Slit Guitars to record another test video for a new prototype model called the “Multiverse”.
Following feedback about the first Double Slit Guitars video I recorded for the “Proton” model I decided this video would be an entire song instead of a breakdown of separate riffs for each pickup of the guitar.
After an initial play of the guitar It was obvious that the Bare Knuckle pickups were very flexible and had excellent tonal options, so I sat down and came up with the funk style clean riff and worked from there.
I’m sure you will agree that the guitar looks and sounds excellent. Check out Double Slit Guitars here. The guitars coming out of this workshop look and sound amazing and are completely hand made.
The spec for the “Multiverse” is as follows
- Front Of Body Zebrano
- Back Of Body Ash
- Zebrano Wire Cover
- Double Slit Signature Headstock
- Front Of Headstock Zebrano
- Back Of Headstock Rock Maple
- Ebony Nut
- Walnut Neck With Center Zebrano Stripe
- 25.5 Inch Scale / Wide Neck Profile
- 21 Frets
- Speckled Maple Fretboard
- Abalone Fret Inlays
- 2 x Bare Knuckle “Cold Sweat” Pickups
- 3 Way Selector Switch
- 2 x Abalone Volume Controls
- 2 x Abalone Tone Controls
- Schaller 456 Bridge With Fine Tuners
- Schaller Locking Tuners